Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snackwell - So Good!

While in Walmart recently I found these new snacks from Snackwell's. Overall I am a fan of their products so I was definitely interested. There were two different boxes of popcorn. I honestly can't remember what both were, I was only interested in the Cinnamon Creme Drizzled Caramel Popcorn. It wasn't until I returned home that I realized the packs had 130 calories instead of the traditional 100 calories. I did some research and found an interesting article from the New York Times about this. It does increase the point amount from 2 to 3 but I think it was well worth it. First of all the packs contain a good amount. I felt like I was truly eating a snack instead of just a taste. The popcorn itself was so sweet and crunchy. The creme was truly drizzled over it and I could taste cinnamon distinctly. I didn't taste the artificial sweet taste that I'm used to with other 100 calorie snacks. The box of 5 packs was $2.50 and was so worth it and I will definitely purchase again.

Nutrition Info


Calories 130
Total Fat 3g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 190 mg
Total Carbohydrates 25g
Fiber Less than 1g

Ingredients

BROWN SUGAR, SUGAR, POPCORN, CORN SYRUP, PALM AND/OR KERNEL OIL, SKIM MILK, MILK, SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CINNAMON, SOY LECITHIN

No comments: