Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Am Hooked on These, Hillshire!

I am very picky about chicken breasts. When I cook them at home they have to be sliced thin and marinated in italian dressing. And I hate when they're tough. Well last month while walking through Walmart of course, I spotted these pre-cooked breasts from Hillshire. The great thing was there was a .55 off coupon attached. I picked up the Italian Style and this has been a staple in my fridge since. I usually just put them in a 100 calorie bun but in searching the internet I found a ton of recipes. I love the ease of popping them in the microwave for approximately 1 minute - easy and so tasty. I know the picture quality isn't that great - I'm working on getting a new camera.






They also have other flavors such as Lemon Pepper, Garlic & Herb, and Grilled Essentials. You can check them out here




Nutrition Info
Serving size 1 chicken breast
Calories 120
Total Fat 1.5g
Cholesterol 50mg
Sodium 490mg
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Fiber 1g
Protein 19g

INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN BREAST, CHICKEN BROTH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: DEXTROSE, POTASSIUM LACTATE (FOR FLAVOR), SALT, POTASSIUM AND SODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, MALTODEXTRIN, COATED WITH DEHYDRATED GARLIC AND ONION, FLAVORINGS, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SUNDRIED TOMATOES, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, DEHYDRATED LEMON PEEL, DEHYDRATED PARSLEY, LEMON JUICE SOLIDS, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE, ASCORBIC ACID

No comments: