Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thank you Sara Lee!! Thank you!!

I don't have much of a sweet tooth but when I have my occasional treat I'm very specific. Pound cake is one of my weaknesses. Something about that moist, sweet, buttery tasting slices just gets me every time. Add a cold glass of milk and I am in sugar heaven. I ran across a coupon for $1.00 of a box of Sara Lee's single serve slices. Each slice was 160 calories - which is perfect for me. I really suck at getting my portions just right when it comes to cake, pie and pizza. Luckily I found these in my local Walmart. They were $3.48 a box so at $2.48 with the coupon I thought it was a pretty good deal. Let me tell you - these did not disappoint. The slices were a pretty good size and as far as taste - perfect. Sara Lee is always on point. They were moist - just the perfect texture. I'm not sure I would pay regular price and the point value is a little high for me to eat these often, but they would be great for a treat every once in a while.
Nutrition Info
Serving Size - 1 slice
Calories 160
Total Fat 5g
Cholesterol 25mg
Sodium 25g
Fiber 0g
Protein 2g

No comments: