Monday, April 9, 2012

Great Price - Okay Taste

Typically when I eat chicken sandwiches I love them with mayonnaise - lots of it. But since I have been on Weight Watchers I have really learned to enjoy them with just a small amount. I also appreciate them even when they are smaller and not the larger sizes I was used to. One day while in Dollar Tree I found these mini chicken sandwiches. I thought they were a pretty good deal for $1.00 for two small sandwiches. I could easily add fat free cheese and pickles to make them seem moreso like a meal. It took about a minute to microwave one of these. The taste does leave a little to be desired and the texture was a little tough but these will do in a pinch.

Nutrition Info
Serving Size 1 Sandwich
Calories 160
Total Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 15mg
Sodium 330mg
Carbohydrates 23g
Fiber 1g
Protein 7g

No comments: