Monday, March 28, 2011

Whopper of an Ice Cream!


In my humble opinion Whoppers are one of the best candies ever invented. Unfortunately they tend to be kind of high on fat and calories - so they are a rare treat. While at my local Walmart I found a new line of ice cream Breyer's is offering candy and cookie treats in their new ice cream line - Breyer's Blasts. The new flavors are not listed on their website yet - but they are definitely in stores. After much deliberation I finally picked the Whopper flavor and I must say, it was a pleasant surprise how good this was. The ice cream was a malted vanilla with actual pieces of Whopper candy - and they weren't miniature either - they were full sized. I must confess that I did end up picking through the ice cream and eating just about every Whopper I spotted. I was so excited to dig in I neglected to take pictures of the actual ice cream but since I will probably be buying this again, I will do it next time. The only thing I didn't like was the price at about $3.50. I would really like to find a coupon for these so I could try some other flavors. They also have Chips Ahoy, Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Reese's Peanut Butter, Snicker's and S'mores.

Nutrition Information



Servings: 1/2 cup Calories 140 * Sodium 0 mg * Total Fat 4g * Cholesterol 0mg

No comments: