Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dollar Store Treats



The reason I started this blog was to show that it was possible to lose weight while still eating your favorite foods. It doesn't cost a lot of money or an elab, orate meal plan. I chose the particular plan I am on because I don't have to deprive myself of any foods and I don't have to spend a great deal of money. So while I was cruising The Dollar Tree - I found oatmeal cookies which came in a pack of eight and were ridiculously soft and tasty. I also found tortillas which I use for everything from pizzas to wraps to burritos. Nutrition Info for the cookies - 90 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 85 mg of sodium, 16 g of carbohydrates and 1 g of fiber - each serving is one cookie. The tortillas are 100 calories, 2.5 g of fat, 160 mg of sodium and 1 g of fiber - each serving is one tortilla.

No comments: