Monday, March 7, 2011

Great New Breakfast Treat!!

I happened to find these in my local Walmart a couple of weeks ago. I have not tried this because I'm not too big on breakfast foods - but one day soon I am going to try this. Weight Watchers Smart Ones french toast and sausage with a side of syrup. I must admit it looks absolutely delicious. I'll update the post when I try it.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 126g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 290
Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 2g 11%
Monosaturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 125mg 41%
Sodium 570mg 24%
Total Carbohydrates 39g 13%
Dietary Fiber 2g 10%
Sugars 17g
Protein 14g
Vitamin A 4%
Calcium 6%
Iron 10%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.

No comments: