Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Adjusted Agenda



*Image Courtesy Naypong/FreeDigitalPhotos.Net*

I'm changing fitness goals. When I first began my weight loss journey many moons ago all I wanted was to lose weight. I didn't care about anything else as long as the number on the scale went down. Now as I have gotten older and lost most of the initial weight I wanted to lose I have found that my goals are changing. I'm still on that journey but it's not as intense and I have decided I really want to keep my curves. At one point in my life I hated being pear shaped but now I love it. I love the fact that I have hips and thighs. Unfortunately for me, when I lose weight, I lose those hips and thighs. After researching and finding fit women with my body type I have decided to start lifting heavy weights. I'm going to stick with cardio, but cut down. My goal is to start lifting three times a week. I’m also researching as to how my diet should change. I'm really excited to start this next phase of my fitness journey and I would love to hear from those who lift heavy weight and may have any pointers. It would be great to hear from those who are interested in changing their fitness routine as well. Hopefully we can all learn from each other.

No comments: