Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thank you Cheesecake Factory!!


The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant - the Alpha and Omega for me. Unfortunately the closest one is about two hours from me so I rarely get to indulge in my very favorite dish - the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta. I have looked for copycat recipes online but always find some complicated mangled mass of foreign ingredients. Well I was so excited to find that The Cheesecake Factory had released their recipes on their website. My beloved Cajun Jambalya Pasta was on there but staying true to this site, I have to mention that they also have items from their Skinnylicious™ menu.

The SkinnyLicious™ Grilled Chicken has 560 Calories and 3 grams of fat. The SkinnyLicious™ Pear & Endive Salad has 500 calories and 23 grams of fat.

I have to admit, whenever I go to The Cheesecake Factory I have to have the Jambalaya but I may try these recipes at home. What's your favorite dish at The Cheesecake Factory?

No comments: