Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: Icee, Icee

The kid in me loves Icees. When I lived in Maryland I would stop at 7-11 and buy the largest size Slurpee in cherry and practically inhale it before I left the parking lot. So imagine my excitement when I saw these zero calorie liquid water enhancers at Walmart. And they had cherry!  As soon as I retuned home I filled a glass with ice water and squealed with anticipation!  Well maybe not squealed but I'm sure you catch my drift. Sad to say I was disappointed. There are supposed to be 24 servings but I'm sure I won't get that many. Also, there was such an artificial, sweet taste to it. They use sucralose and acesulfame potassium and while I'm not a huge fan, I will indulge once in a while but it has to be worth it and this was not. I paid $2.98 - definitely not worth it. Next time I'll just go for the real thing.

No comments: