Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Products


I'm a fan of the Special K Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pastry Crisps. At 100 calories for two bars, these are a great way to feel as if you are really indulging without going overboard. That's why I was so excited when I found out that they have two new flavors of their bars - Chocolatey Caramel and Cookies & Cream. I will definitely be trying these ASAP.

Lean Cuisine is offering their Honestly Good line. I have only seen these at Target, but have yet to try them. They have
Honey Citrus Chicken
Lemongrass Salmon
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
Pineapple Black Pepper Beef
Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish
Pomegranate Chicken
They average around 350 calories, 7 grams of fat and 23 grams of protein. A portion of the vegetables grown for the meals will be donated to local communities. I actually think that's pretty neat.

No comments: