Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Atkins Products


I hopped off of the Atkins bandwagon years ago. While I did lose weight I realized I love carbs way too much to make a lifestyle change by eliminating them. While in Walmart the other day I saw these new Farmhouse-Style Sausage Scramble meals. They consist of scrambled eggs, sausage, American cheese, green and red peppers and onions. I love the fact they have 22 grams of protein as I've been trying to increase my protein intake. Also 370 calories isn't too bad when you figure that's the average for frozen meals. I'm not a fan of them at all but on rare occasions they do come in handy for the few I can tolerate. I completely forgot to check the price but I'm sure they are around $3.00. If I can find a coupon I may check these out.

No comments: