Friday, December 7, 2012


I can't say I'm a big fan of baby food, which is what this Happy Squeeze basically is, but I'm now a big fan of the caramel apple flavor . And for the record, I grabbed it without even paying attention. It's actually apple sauce - caramel flavored at that. Of course the texture is that of applesauce but I don't feel like I'm 3 months old while I'm eating it - but let the record also state I have no memory of ever being 3 months old. It is so sweet and the taste of caramel is very distinctive. It was really as if I was enjoying a sweet dessert. You can find these for around $1.50 each at Walmart, which is a little much for me to pay for a snack. The cool thing is each little pack has 1/2 a cup of fruit. They are organic and certified Kosher and are really quite handy to take to work or just stash in your purse or bag for a quick snack. Hopefully I'll come across some coupons for these so I can enjoy them more often.

No comments: