Sunday, July 17, 2011

Review: Simply Amazing!

I am a true brownie fanatic. Next to cheesecake it is my favorite dessert - oh and cinnamon rolls, and vanilla bean ice cream, and sweet potato pie. Well it's one of my favorites. I always have such a hard time with portion control when it comes to brownies. I was so excited when I found a box of Pillsbury Brownie Minis in Big Lots. They just so happened to have milk chocolate which I love and it was only $1.80 for the box which comes with two cute little baking trays. Using that the box makes 12 of the little brownies. You only have to add water and baking takes only about 12 minutes. I was so not disappointed! The serving size was two brownies and they go great with a small glass of milk. I felt like I was actually able to enjoy "regular" treats. The brownies were so moist and just great. I definitely would recommend these. I'm working on getting a new camera so the quality of the pictures is not good so I'm not going to post them.

Nutrition Info

Serving Size 2 brownies

Calories 150
Total Fat 5g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 90mg
Total Carbohydrate 25g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Protein 2g







No comments: