Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Found My New Favorite!!

I am not a fan of kettle corn popcorn. It's okay, but not something I would buy on a regular basis. I was in Walmart when I stumbled upon Nabisco's Sweet and Salty Mix, Kettle Flavor. The box included six packs for $2.00. The contents are baked and include pretzels, crackers and chex cereal. The package describes them as "sprinkled with sweet butter, brown sugar and some salt". The result is a very tasty, filling snack. It's like you are not even eating something that is low in calories. It's like you are cheating on your diet. It is very hard to eat just one bag - that's how good these are. I am actually headed back to Walmart today to pick up a couple of more boxes. This will definitely be a staple with me.

Nutrition Info

Serving Size: 1 pkg
Servings Per Container: 6

Calories 100 g
Total Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 180 mg
Potassium 35 mg
Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 4 g (0%)
Protein 2 g

No comments: