Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fiber Saves The Day!

I can say I am a pretty big fan of Fiber One products. I especially like their oat and caramel chewy bars. I was in Walmart the other day and I saw they have now have muffins. I'm not sure if they're new or not, but that was my first time seeing them. I had to choose from wild bluberry and oats, apple cinnamon bun and banana chocolate chip. The website lists mixed fruit, nuts and honey, but I didn't see those. I chose apple cinnamon bun. They came in a box of 3 and cost $2.75. which I thought was kind of steep. I was a little disappointed in the size of the muffins. I thought they would be bigger. The texture was excellent. They were moist and fairly heavy for a "diet" muffin. The taste was pretty good. I think I would rather have the Little Debbie cakes for a sweet snack though. Depending on my mood, I may or may not purchase these again.

Nutrition Info

Serving Size 1 muffin (65g)
Servings Per Container 3
Calories 170
Total Fat 4g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 190mg
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber 7g
Protein 3g

No comments: