Sunday, July 1, 2018

New Product Alert! Apple Cider Vinegar


I have tried and tried to stay consistent on my apple cider vinegar kick. I know about all of the benefits but if there's anything I'm good at its being consistent in my inconsistency. I used to pour some in my tea - and even then, it's a pretty unpleasant taste. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar now has their vinegar with cinnamon, honey, and lemon. Not only do they have the bottles which I found for $4.49 at Walmart, but they have single serve bottles. I really need to get back on my detox so I purchased the bigger bottle. I don't know why I would expect anything other than apple cider vinegar. I was bamboozled. This mixture tasted the same as regular apple cider vinegar.

They also offered the individual size. At $4.98 from Walmart, you can buy the bigger bottles and just pour them in separate cups from the dollar store. But I guess you pay for convenience.

No comments: