Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chili's Offers New Lighter Fare


Okay so I'm guilty. Every time I go to Chilis' I don't even need to see a menu. I am a Chicken Crispers type of gal. With fries. With two honey mustards please and thank you. I know, they are fried in grease. I know, I know they are loaded with calories and fat. But the crispy outside paired with the juicy chicken inside...I digress but I hope you see what I'm getting at. That being said, I'll have to admit their new offering of dishes under their Lighter Choices menu seems really promising. Their Mango-Chile Chicken comes in at 580 calories and the Mango-Chile Tilapia is 620 calories. They are both served with rice and steamed broccoli. I would say I'll be rushing out to try this but truth be told the next time I go I'll probably go back to my Chicken Crispers. I rarely eat out so I really like to indulge when I do. Let me know if you have tried this and what you think.
Mango-Chile Chicken
Mango-Chile Tilapia

No comments: