Friday, October 5, 2012

I couldn't wait to share this!!


Aldi's never fails me when it comes to new low-calorie/low-fat snacks. I'm having trouble uploading the pictures - I'll keep working on it. You can check them out here. I picked up Clancy's Jalapeno Ranch Garden Veggie Crisps. They are made from potatoes, beans and carrots. I love anything Ranch flavored and jalapeno gives it that extra kick. The great thing is each ounce of chips has one full serving of vegetables. I really didn't know what to expect - since honestly I hate vegetables for the most part. But since tasting these, I have been more open to trying different variations of my old nemesis. I must say these chips are amazing! You get about 20 chips at 130 calories and 7 grams of fat. With 150 mg of sodium, 2 grams of sodium and 3 grams of protein, I can definitely work with them. Each crisp has a perfect amount of seasoning - you feel like you're actually getting a salty, fatty, calorie filled treat. Yum! I would recommend these highly! I can't remember the price and I'll have to find my receipt but I want to say they were around $1.00 a bag with each bag 4.5 ounces.

No comments: