Saturday, February 20, 2010

Low Cal But With A Kick!!

Being the spicy food lover that I am you cannot imagine how excited I was when I ran across these! Years ago Pringles had no fat chips in this flavor. I was so disappointed when they were discontinued. Well imagine my surprise when I found them in Walmart last week. There were a bit pricey at $3.32 for the box but they were absolutely worth it! There are 10 packs in the box with a good number of sticks in each one. I will update this post when I can get the nutritional information. I will definitely be buying these again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've tried various low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat diets for the past couple of years. Although the Atkins diet is very popular, it made me feel somewhat unhealthy.
The diet plan I'm on right now is the Medifast Diet. The caloric intake is roughly 800-1000 calories. However, it doesn't make my body feel weak. It is a bit of a pricey diet, but there are plenty of coupons available on the internet (i.e. http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/Medifast-Diet). You should never pay full price.
My advice is just choose a diet plan which your body reacts positively to. No one knows your body better than you do!