Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This One Has Passed The Ultimate Test!!

I'm not too big on sweets. I'm more of a salty type of gal. Well, I saw these 100 Calorie Right Bites from Keebler. They are Fudge Shoppe Cookies'n Creme. I was a little skeptical at first, because I haven't been too impressed with Keebler before. When I tasted these, was I surprised! They are delicious. I love the chocolate taste and the cream on the back and drizzled on the front is really good. The cookies don't have that "diety" (is that a word) taste that a lot of low calorie snacks have. And the best thing of all, my 6-year old loves them and wants to take them for snack at school every day!

Nutrition Info

Serving Size 1 pouch (20g)
Calories 100
Fat 4g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 85mg
Dietary Fiber less than 1g

No comments: