Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nice Try Breyers, But...

Cheesecake is a huge weakness for me. My favorite kind is the no bake mix you can buy from the grocery store. I love it sweet and creamy with a graham cracker crust. Imagine my excitement when I found Breyer's 100 calorie yogurt with graham cracker pieces. It seemed really tasty and I was excited to try it, plus I found a coupon in the Sunday paper. The yogurt really didn't taste like cheesecake to me, but I have rarely found any yogurt that does. The graham cracker pieces didn't really taste like graham cracker either. I guess I'll have to try it again to see if I really like it. I will have to admit that it is a neat snack for 100 calories. But I am going to try the vanilla with chocolate chip cookie pieces - maybe I will like that.

No comments: